Our little Mae Mae turned one today. I have been a wreck for the last few weeks thinking about my "baby" turning one. She is such a blessing and I cannot believe how fast the past year has gone. I'm so proud of her. She was born into this busy household and she has learned to take it all in stride. She loves her brother and sister. She loves her big stinky dog. She LOVES her Daddy and grandparents. She is pure delight.
We had a nice little party for her this weekend. Mimi and Papa Don drove up from Columbus. Our friends Sarah, Joshua and Ben Waggoner also joined us. Meemaw and Papa Carl were missed while they are traveling out west. Mae liked her dinner, LOVED her cupcake, and could have cared less about her presents.......which was a good thing because her brother and sister really didn't let her help open anything. She did seem to really like the walking/talking Cabbage Patch Doll that we had bought her........I wasn't sure if she would like the doll or be terrified because she's really loud! Mae received so many sweet presents including many beautiful new outfits. Yippee!! I love dressing up my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment