Well, we've sold our house. On our second scheduled showing, we got an offer. Our house was literally on the market for a month in the midst of a very snowy February. On March 1st, we got a phone call in the morning to schedule a showing that evening. The buyers spent 30 minutes here and must have loved it because we received an offer the next morning. God is so good. At the rate we were going, about one showing every 2 weeks, we thought we were never going to sell. It just goes to show you......it doesn't take a bunch of showings, just the one right showing. Wow. And now we're awaiting news on an offer we've made on our next home. This whole process has been so interesting. We've talked ourselves into and out of building new, buying a spec home, moving to Plainfield, moving to Pittsboro, etc. The house that we've made our offer on didn't require hours of conversation and pros/cons lists.......we just knew. It has everything that was on our wish list and if just feels like our home. It feels like my dream home.....even though it needs some updating/cleaning/painting on the inside. I LOVE this house. I just see my kids playing in the backyard, me planting flowers, Niko playing golf, Nala eating the neighbor's poodle......just kidding. We eagerly await the news about our offer......waiting is difficult but I'm patient about this because it feels very right and we know God has been in control of all the details leading up to and including this moment. What a journey!
Yeah!! That's awesome. I keep you in my prayers for the new house. I was bummed that I missed your call last month. Take care!!
ReplyDelete