Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mae is 5 months old!!






Mae and I had to stay home from church this morning because Mae's battling a double ear infection. Poor thing. She's been on antibiotics for a week......ok, I've been trying in vain to ge a huge slug of amoxicillin in her twice a day for a week with most of it coming right back out onto her, me and the burp cloth. But anyway, her ears are worse and she's on a new once-a-day antibiotic with Mommy using some special equipment to administer said medication. She's doing some better but is still quite fussy much of the time and I didn't think it was wise to expose her to all the germs lurking at church today.


We broke out the bumbo seat in honor of Mae turning 5 months old today. She thought it was lots of fun......for about 5 minutes. She doesn't stay happy for long right now while she's sick but I did manage to capture some great smiles from our little peanut.


Mae is now17lb 7.5 oz. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment