Monday, December 7, 2009

Ella's Birthday Party

Ella's Princess birthday party feast
I was so thrilled that Mimi was able to come to Ella's party

Ella's Strawberry Swirl birthday cake with princess decorations......she helped pick out the cake, she helped decorate the cake, she taste tested the strawberries.......then she wouldn't eat any of the cake!!!

Ella opening her presents from Meemaw and Papa Carl while Grace and Gabbie (our neighbors) watch
Lovely ladies......Mimi and Mae



I'm doing all of this blogging while all my children are sleeping......all 3 of them were worn out by Ella's big party and then the terrible night of sleep that followed. Mae was up about every 2 hours grabbing her ear........doctor's appt is at 3:00 today. Ella woke up crying loudly at 12:45 and proceeded to vomit.......she's been fine but a spitfire ever since because it took her a long time to get back to sleep. We're thinking the food overload and stimulation overload of her party took its toll on her. Then Nicholas woke around 5 or 6 (don't know......Lenn handled this one by himself) with a huge leak in his bed......as in too much wee for the Good Nite to hold. So the kids are crashed and I should be but I kinda missed my window of opportunity.

Ella's party was lots of fun. Our neighbors, the Francis family, along with Meemaw and Papa Carl and Mimi Demas were all here for the festivities. Papa Don was sick yesterday and my super wonderful best ever husband and father-in-law drove to Columbus to pick up my mom and bring her to the party. Awesome!!! We had yummy food and good fellowship. I think everyone enjoyed themselves.....except Nala who was banished to the garage. Poor girl.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't checked blogs in a couple weeks. Love the updates and all the pictures. Happy Birthday Ella!!

    ReplyDelete