Sunday, October 4, 2009

New pictures to share

Mae with her eyes open!!!

Ella at one month old and Mae at 12 days old



Ella laying with Mae and holding her hand


Nicholas, Mae and I are here at home this morning while Ella and Daddy are at church. Nicholas is still sick with a sinus infection and I wasn't quite ready to expose Mae to the mass of people at Chapel Rock. There's enough germs around here to keep her away from.......I'm not ready for cold and flu season!!

So, we thought we would send out some new pictures of Ella laying with Mae and Mae caught with her eyes open......Mae is spending more time alert these days but trying to get a good picture of a 12-day-old newborn looking at the camera is a challenge. We think she's a doll even if the camera can't quite capture her cuteness!!!


Nicholas says,"Right now I'm just playing with a new coin and some coasters. " Sorry, I thought I'd get him to share some more of his insights but he's not in the mood right now.

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I can't believe how much Ella & Mae look alike in those two pics!! Crazy! Hope you're having a nice, quiet morning and your boy continues to get better!

    ReplyDelete