Sunday, September 27, 2009

What is life all about?

Nicholas calls her "Sweet Mae Pie"

Today's thought-provoking question is brought to you by Nicholas. We were sitting together having lunch today and he said, "Daddy, what is life all about?" Not knowing where to begin to answer this question, we responded as any good parent would......we asked him a question. "Well, why do you ask?" He replied, "Well, Baby Mae is going to want to know what life is all about....." Could he be any sweeter? I LOVE these little people. We asked him what he thinks life is all about and he said "FUN!!!" That's exactly the right answer for a 5-year-old.

I can get really emotional as I reflect on the events of the last week. I can't get my head around just how good God is. Our lives have been forever changed and blessed by this little pink squeaky bundle in my lap that I didn't even really know a week ago. I truly felt the prayer support as I headed into my c-section and recovery. Praise God that Mae is here and she's healthy and her mommy is healthy. What a busy, crazy, wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment