Saturday, September 5, 2009

O.k., so I guess this is kinda fun

Nicholas at Holliday Park
Ella posing for Daddy at Holliday Park


I think I might enjoy this blogging business. It's fun to share pictures and stories about my little family. Last Sunday, August 30, we spent part of the afternoon at Holliday Park. We had a wonderful time and our kids wore themselves out. I thoroughly enjoyed myself......except for the part where the complete stranger approached me and said I looked like I was going to explode. I'm sure that was meant to lift my spirits. She also said,"Oh my, you have so many children." ????? I have 2 children and one on the way........that is "so many children"?? To each his own.

We're trying to really soak in these days as a family of 4 before our newest bean arrives. When Mommy has energy, we play outside as much as possible. Summer will be over before we know it!


2 comments:

  1. Yes! You're blogging! Way to go! Looking forward to your family pics and updates, thoughts and musings. Like the person above who said you have "so many children" - ahh, I love people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...what is with people?! Live brain donors...that's what I call people (not to their face) who do stuff like that.

    I remember a friend of mine who had just given birth to her first baby and someone at Target asked her if she was having twins. I would have burst into tears.

    ReplyDelete