My BIG belly the morning of my c-section
The big 3 hugging their baby brother
Waiting for surgery....baby boy arrived at 12:55
Baby Harrison!!! I was so emotional when I heard his first cries. I was so thankful that he was here and healthy. God is so good!
Snuggling with our precious boy
3 generations of Detwiler boys
Meemaw and Mae loving on Harrison
Cora didn't miss a beat when she came to see "New Baby"....she loved him right away
Mae has been so attentive my entire pregnancy....she hugged and kissed my belly every day. She loves her new baby brother!
Ella wanted to wear Papa Carl's hat to the hospital....awesome.
Niko told me recently how excited he was to hold our new baby....he finally has a brother!
Dr. Donald Wright.....I can't say enough kind words about my doctor. He has delivered 4 of our babies and I have always felt so safe in his care. He is retiring in August and he will surely be missed.
Getting ready to head home with Harrison...this giant tree is located in the lobby of St. Vincent Women's Hospital
Our family of 7!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment