Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013


Good Friday.....we celebrated by making Resurrection Lapbooks.  The kids put so much effort into their lapbooks and they were very proud of the finished product.


The inside of the Resurrection lapbooks.


Our other Good Friday activity was coloring Easter eggs.  What a fun day!


Cora in her Easter dress at Mimi and Papa Don's house in Columbus (Easter Sunday).  Mimi made a wonderful meal and we got to celebrate Pappou's 94th birthday!


Mae in her Easter dress hunting Easter eggs in Mimi and Papa Don's yard.


Niko strutting his stuff


Ella on an Easter egg search


Cora's first Easter egg hunt......sooooo cute!



Oooh....this is fun!
One baby is 16 months.  One baby is 14 months.  They are related but definitely not identical.   Can you tell which babies these are?

1 comment:

  1. I know which baby is which...but maybe I don't get to play since I'm the Daddy...

    ReplyDelete