Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ella is 4 years old!!








Happy Birthday, Ella!! On Friday, she turned 4 years old. What a big day! We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast then made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting (per Ella's request......I think she shares Mommy's sweet tooth......) then we had friends over for a playdate and lunch. Big fun. Ella took a big afternoon nap......I think we had worn her out. Then when Daddy came home, we had her favorite dinner.....fishsticks and mac and cheese.......and then presents. Was there a fruit or vegetable consumed all day? I'm not sure but I do know she had big fun. We gave her several Barbies (2 were bought for me when I was little and were stashed in Grandma's basement for 30 years......still in boxes......Lenn thought maybe we should put them on E-bay!) and a double-seater swing for her babies. She also received sweet princess pajamas and a princess coloring book from our friends, the Waggoner family. Her favorite gift of the day was her Cinderella Barbie from her friend Jillian. Cinderella is sleeping with Ella and taking baths with Ella......she even went to the Nutcracker Ballet with Ella yesterday. Ella is definitely our girlie girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment