On Sunday, November 15, our dear friends from college and their children came to visit us and to meet Baby Mae. Cherise and Brandon Hall with their boys Dylan, 7, and David, 5, drove from Romney (south of Lafayette) and Shelly and Mark Hurley with their children Claire, 8, Brock, 3 1/2, and Hope, 21 months drove from Rensselaer. We had such a great time and it was a housefull!!! All the kids did great together. Nicholas and Dylan and David were inseparable. I think they're friends for life even though Nicholas kept calling one of them "Daniel".....we're not exactly who he was referring to. Ella tried to take Hope under her wing but Hope was generally not interested. The kids were so cute and so busy. Mae coped well until around 8:00 when she had to meltdown for awhile. I can't say that I blame her. 8 kids is a lot of kids in one house!
Too cute! I love the group photo on the stairs - definitely a shot you need to take each year to watch the kids grow. Glad you had such a fun day!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I'd comment and say what a fun day we had. You had said it's fun to get feedback. So often I look and don't take the time to leave a comment. Know that I'll be checking frequently, even if you don't see my comment.
ReplyDelete